Last weekend we gathered some man power and the cooker is now in situe. Our plumber is currently in the process of connecting up our heating and we have near to hot water at the moment which is very exciting. Thankfully the moving of the cooker was uneventful but the process still has its dramas. The latest being that the reinforced concrete floor is not in the right position. (it was by our measurements but once seeing it in there, we've decided it needs to be a bit more to the left). Also, our loft hatch has been enlarged (read hacked to pieces) so to fit the accumulator - it was ordered to size and made to size...excluding the insulation! doh!
Other excitement -our kitchen got delivered! This did not go without incident as this picture of our wall proves:
That aside, other works have been going well. Ceilings plastered and walls painted. Three bedrooms have now been carpeted. This means our middle room is also finished and and AND we've finally moved in to the master bedroom.